Homeland Magazine features articles on topics of interest to today’s veterans, transitioning service members, military personnel, spouses and families.
A Veterans Magazine by Veterans for Veterans.
Our focus is to provide resources & support to improve the quality of life for all veterans and active military.
INSIDE THE ISSUES
• Editorial (Human Interest and Inspirational Stories)
• Transitioning (Civilian Life – Careers – Business – Expectations – Programs)
• Veteran Organizations
• Healthcare (Programs & Services, Fighting PTSD)
• Open Forum – You have an idea for our readers – let’s make it happen!
• Issues & Topics for Veterans, Military Personnel & Military Families
• Inside the Columns
• Homeland Articles
• Current & Past Issues
Our magazine and website is supported by a distinguishing list national veteran organizations, resource centers, coalitions, veteran advocates, and “businesses for purpose” to support our military and veterans.
We are partners with some of the greatest good-will organizations and veteran agencies throughout the country, and with those partnerships we are held to a higher standard and responsibility to provide resourceful & supportive information to our readers.
We are honored to share the work of so many committed and thoughtful people.
For more information, contact us at info@HomelandMagazine.com or by phone: (858) 275-4281
2020 Homeland Editorial Calendar